Monday, April 05, 2010

So is it Ethical...

...if your wife, who is your favorite fishing partner, is feeling a little under the weather, and wanted to go fishing but just did not feel like it, would it be ok to go ahead and catch her limit in addition to yours?

No, I did not do that but did catch my limit today, fishing about 12pm-2pm. It was not in the usual place, but another place where we have floated the noodle lines in the past. In fact this place is somewhat known for it's bass fishing. That shore line behind me probably saw several hundred rattle traps and spinner baits this past weekend.


These photos all made with a little portable tri-pod. I'm a "friend" of Cajun Line on facebook. It's a bright red line and I was trying to get a good shot of it on my reel to submit to their site. I have been using this line for several years now. Also today used a new punch bait, "Big Marv's."

Cooked a couple for a catfish poor boy (swimming in my belly, if I catch what Cathy has might be the last meal for a while) and 10lbs of fillets went to the freezer.

Oh yeah, I left them biting.



Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger