Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Blog Publishes to Facebook 24 Hours Late...

Ok, so Facebook did something I did not "like." My blog, which had published at the click of an update button does not do that anymore. Remember I am of the generation that invented instant gratification, those that did not bust their brains out with it are still around wanting more, or at least in the case get off my lawn and leave things the way they are.

Since things are not the way they are, they are 24 hours behind I have no choice but to invent a time machine and get 24 hours ahead. You say, "but does your associate of science degree give you the knowledge and skills to do such, you may need to be a full grown with a 4, 5, 6 or maybe even 7 years of dedicated academic study to prepare you for not just the building of the time machine, but for the possible failures and restarts that are givens when progress is to be made? "

So the answer is I must have help to make this advancement. I met a time traveler on a beach once. From the future, with silver people, very free, a good qualification. He will be my guide, my planner and in fact he was on this day I met him. He said to me:
"Hey can I have some of your purple berries?"
I said:
"yes I've been eating them..."
He said:
"Probably keep us both alive..."


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger