Wednesday, April 06, 2011

The Grass is Always Greener on the Other Side...


On a bright spring day my neighbor's bull reaches across the fence into my yard to nibble fresh tender greenery. That's ok, nothing to lose or be hurt. Eat all you want big boy. He seemed to enjoy having his picture taken. Until the flash went off and startled him and he almost tore the fence down getting away.


Why do I always have to explain how these things happen to me when I am all by myself? I wasn't really by myself, I was with the neighbor's bull.

1 Comments:

Blogger AH Group said...

Glad you are not hurt. These beasts are not easy to handle and he does not look enjoying it at all hahah
Check out : Visit ahgroup-pk.com!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger