Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lake Nacogdoces Fishing...

Good day on Lake Nac. Started slow, I caught one fish in the first couple of hours of fishing, They suddenly turned on and we caught 9 fish in about 20 minutes. The count for the day was 10 fish that weighted 40 pounds. The two biggest were 5.5 and 5.11 pounds each.

This catch was a double. I lifted my fish in the boat and netted Cathy's.








Stacked like cord wood.















Cathy has big fish for the day. A couple of these big fillets are swimming in my belly.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All we can say is Wow!! We are envious of your big catch. BTW, the wedding pictures were terrific! Loved the boots, and Katie is so beautiful and photogenic. Cheryl & Jim

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger