Monday, September 03, 2012

Broke Down...

Well it did not top my record for time spent limping back to the boat ramp on the trolling motor, but it was close. The big outboard gave some sort of warning alarm, so we shut it down and slow poked it to the ramp on the electric motor in about 45 minutes. Will take it in to the shop for a check up tomorrow. Caught 6 catfish. We fried them for supper. 

So it was not like we can close to death or anything but you might keep in mind we can be dangerous on the water. My best advice is pack extra meds, cancel appointments and be sure and tell some one you are out with us. But then you might not want to do that either.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger