Monday, August 22, 2005

First day of school...

Went fine, no suprises. Mostly spent getting to know each other, the teachers, and the class that started last year. Might as well start a little reading tonight.

Worst thing so far:
I had to have some of those shorts my wife calls poo-poos. You know, like a little kid wears that has elastic in the waist band so you can pull it back and say "Got any poo-poo in there?"

I have to have them because apparently we examine each other in these classes and shorts must be so they can pull them so they can see your ass. I had to buy some of those mesh jock type shorts. I hate those kind of shorts. I never have been a jock.

Up side is, once school is out, I won't ever wear them again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Maxwell said...

"Poo-poos" love it :-0

Is this a co-ed class? If so, that bit about pulling them, etc. would seem to be a perk!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger