Thursday, January 19, 2006

Black Belt testing...

Mary did her last Black Belt Mid term as a second degree. Next test will be a third degree. This testing she did her form, weapons form, sparred and board breaks.

Here is form. Next she did the song knot weapons form. Then came sparring and board breaks, wish I had a picture of the board break, she broke with a hammer fist and an axe kick. I was holding one of the board stations.












One of these days I'll do a mid term if I ever get the Song Knot form learned. I got it half way. Cathy I think needs two mid terms before third degree. Morgan is a third degree and is running the club out of parks and rec in Nacogdoches for Master Olford.

I'm really too busy trying to get a belt physical therapy so to speak to devote as much time to TKD as I would like. I'm just trying to hold and not get too out of shape till I get out of school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger