Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Serious Night Screaming...

I studied all weekend for my board test this coming Thursday. I am really nervous, night screaming is in full force. The neighbors seem to be gone on vacation, maybe they knew it would be like this. Seems like all I have done is toss and turn and sweat. Don't know what kind of shape I'll be in on the actual day.

Took a bit of a break yesterday as Anne, her kids and her grandson from Australia came for a visit and spent the night. We went to the ball park and watched Morgan's softball game and during it I became antsy thinking I should be home studying. Cathy wants to go fishing today after I get off work, but I just don't think I could enjoy myself think about study when I should have fun. Just not capable right now.

I have taken about six practice exams since the beginning of May or so. I have passed 3 and failed three. Some grades real good, some not so good and that worries me that the performance is spotty. I can think that, well I took that one after work so I was tired or I studied all day and then took that one that night so I was burnt out and stuff like that but at the rate I tossed and turned last night I might be pretty tired by the time I take the real test.

Maybe work will relax me today. I have not seen my patients for three days so I wonder how they are. Might be good for me to think about someone else beside me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try cross your heart meditation. It usually helps me to slow things down. Also there is a place here in front of the Chocolate factory where the whole world smells of delicious goodness and you can see in the far distance a small blue rusty water tower on top of a building. I've seen this twice and both times I imagine you there painting Hiney! I love you Dad!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I have to take a board exam to paint water towers?

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger