Wednesday, July 11, 2007

El Guapo missed and where did the big white dog go...

Got home from work yesterday. Went in sat around a few minutes and me and Cathy decide to go to the lake. Did a little crappie fishing, give the cats a rest, two keepers, a cat and a drum were all we managed.

Getting ready to go I noticed El Guapo was nowhere around. He is usually right there in my business helping with whatever business there is. We called, check to make sure he was not sleeping in the house and headed on to the lake.

We get back, Mary is home from work, now driving self and I ask if she has seen him. She opens the door to look and we see his head pop up from the backseat of my car. Some how he must have jumped up in my car without notice when I got home from work. he seems none the worse for wear for being in a shut up car several hours. Probably found food scraps to make a meal.

Fans of the big white dog may have noticed no mention of him since late winter. That was about the time of the last sighting. If you remember he always kept his own schedule. May be when the weather cools I will mount a search. I would hate to have to drag him from a cool spot.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger