Wednesday, July 04, 2007

More from the Astros game....

What's more 4th of July than baseball? Here is more from the Astros game on Sunday. Seems that things happen so fast that I don't have a chance to get it all documented properly.


Here is a bullpen shot. I like the bullpen seats. You get to see the guys messing around, it's really a good view of the game, and you are close to all the long balls. There was one guy, a coach who stood up facing the stands for most of the game. I told my wife to watch that guy, he whispers to the others, "turn around slow, seat 14 row 12, no bra, seat 20 row 18, mini skirt," and so on. It's his job to keep them posted.


Here is a fan shot. Houston fans can be fickle, especially when the team starts losing. These folks here are on board for the duration.
We wanted tickets for a game in August, but something was funny about the reservation thing. We wanted 20 tickets, make a big party out of it, but turns out that is the day they are retiring Bagwell's number. Standing room only.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger