Sunday, July 22, 2007

what a way to spend the day...

Finished the defensive driving thing. Yep they won't let you out in less than six hours. Through a little series of quizzes and a big test at the end I missed one question. The answer to that question was "space cushion." I wondered how they knew the name of my band.

Which brings me to some of the other things they knew. Now I'm a clean cut kind of guy. Check my deep freeze, only the legal amount of catfish in there. Heck I voted for Bush. I have hunted with Cheney. No secrets here if you know what I mean, I'm out in the open like those other guys.

But the way they do this little course, they keep checking that it's you at the computer, that you have not slipped a ringer in on them. The way they do that is they ask you questions to stuff you have not supplied the answer to. The only identifying thing used is your address and DL number. From that they know stuff I barely knew the answers to.

And on top of that I paid extra to have them come bringing the results to my house. Not George and Dick, Fed-Ex.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU VOTED FOR BUSH??? *tears of sadness stream down my face

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, the Burning One.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger