Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cold and wet...

Bunch of rain here. I hate that because the bottoms where we duck hunted this weekend will be flooded and hard to hunt. Ducks will be able to get anywhere instead of just being confined to the slough like they were with the water level banks. Oh well, some places in the world have near not enough water.

Any way the cold. Makes you want to snuggle. Here is an old snuggle picture looks like it was made on Christmas day 2004. These two guys have been missing in action for some time. I think the big white dog disappeared about the time the Micheal Vick thing broke. Always knew he was kind of shady and that other guy has been long gone. Any way I am guessing that's about 150+ pounds of dog snuggled up together there.




Here is what this dog house looks like today. That's El Guapo all by himself in there, about 9+ pounds of dog. I know one thing for sure he is
a heck of a lot cheaper to feed that those other two. I buy the cheapest sack of dog food weighing 5 pounds and it lasts a month. Of course there is a hidden cost, because he sits right beside me at the dinner table in a special little high chair and eats the same thing I eat. I am careful to make sure he gets the proper size portions. I read some where you should not eat a piece of meat bigger than a deck of cards. El Guapo seems to be real pleased with a meat this size.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger