Sunday, November 18, 2007

TKD in Little Rock....


Back from Master Anderson's tournament in Little Rock yesterday and it was a good trip for me and Mary. She took first in forms and sparring and I took second in forms and sparring. Master Anderson is really a great guy, but it was easily one of the smallest tournament I have been to.

Here I am moving so fast I am just a blur to the camera.








We each only had three people in our rings so it was basically sort out who got what. I thought I did good because my ring was me a second degree and a 4th and 5th degree. I beat the 5th degree sparring but lost two the fourth degree who I think badly pulled or tore a ham string on his final kick that got the point to beat me. My judges were two Masters and one Master cadidate, so it was the most esteemed panel I have ever had.
That's me in the fore ground. Blur foot Wallace




Speaking of Wallaces here is a guy I met from Mississippi, Wallace Milam. 78 years old. Hope I am still at it at this age. He did admit to having a little trouble remembering his form sometimes, but the exercise is what he likes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger