Sunday, January 06, 2008

Little This Little That...

That's two little dogs. The black one is a stray that Rose and Juan picked up. I think it is going to be Cathy's dog. Name is under careful consideration.

Me and Juan walked up the woods over at Big Slough two mornings in a row. Ducks flew pretty good this morning and I should have potted a couple on the water, but they went around one side of the tree and I went around the other. I think Juan passed on some that would have landed in fast current and been swept away before he could have retrieved them.

I was off due to a swap with a co worker. Things have been slow at work the past week and I guuess that's a good thing. Means not too many people sick.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Numero Dos....Dos for short of course....This would be my suggestion for the new dog's llamo.

Much love,
Katie

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was almost Numero Uno after the neighbors knocked on the door at 2am and presented me with a barking El Guapo who had woke at least two nearby households up with his persistant pursuit of a possum.

Post his picture on a web page and all that fame goes to his head.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger