Thursday, July 03, 2008

More TKD Photos...

Lot of pictures from the past weekend. I like to slowly work through them, deciding the ones I like, maybe a crop here or there to bring into focus what my eye was trying to catch, or maybe brining into focus something the eye of the camera caught by accident.

Here's a photo of a dragon tattoo I got on my head while in Little Rock.
Here's M.K. Lee, one of the high ranks in the ATA, Mary is to his right. These were some of the girls in here Top Ten ring.
Here is me competeing my weapon form. it's a double weapon and as you can see they are a deadly blur in my hands. The Chinese word for this weapon is more familer, num-chucks, but we use the Korean word, song-ja-bong. That may not be the right way to spell it, but if you pronounce it like this people will think you can speak Korean, especially if you have a dragon tattooed on your head.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger