Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fishing...

Here's big fish of the day.
Miguel gets on the score board! That's a $28 catfish right there.









Abandon ship! Some people jumped in.


Take a good look at the overalls. Last time you will see that pair. They blew out of the boat. They sank. In them were all the things a guy carries in his pockets, keys, wallet, phone and so on. Fortunately the fellow wearing them did not blow out, did not sink, and if it's bothering you the rest of us kept our overalls on.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger