Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just Thinking...

Here's one of those old hippie throws I bought in Austin a few years ago. I always liked this symbol, I think it's some kind of Hare Krishna thing, I first saw it on old George Harrison album covers in the 1970s.

Anyway I had put it up for a fish fry party decoration last weekend. That bright spot on the left hand side is a yellow bug light bulb, you know we go in for the juke joint type lighting around here and I need to take it down because the cotton fabric will rot with outside exposure.

It has set me to thinking. Three symbols, (I count the little curve with the dot in the right hand corner as one and always have since I saw this 35 or so years ago), in a circle. I think the Hare Krishna must be under some Devine influence because three symbols in a circle clearly means Father, Son and Holy Spirit, all one.

Just goes to show, everything is everything.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger