Monday, October 06, 2008

Stocking the Freezer Back Up...

Caught 9 catfish today on a short trip. Better than average size. Fall fishing is here and I always think the way the leaves arrange themselves under this tree where Cathy poses for a tub shot is just a perfect representation of the many browns fall and winter brings us.
Look what Ike did. The new floating dock has some leaning poles. With the low water I don't think this dock is floating right now so I guess the surging waves from the storm picked it up and slammed it on the hard sand. More than once. The camping area is closed, we were not allowed to even drive through it. There are a lot of new screen shelters and I wonder how they fared.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger