Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Christmas...

There's 12 days to Christmas, let's live it up. I may have enough Christmas pictures for each day.

Here Katie auditions for a re-make of the old Lawrence Welk Show.
New blog character Jeff was under intense examination, as all new blog characters are during their probationary period.
They got laughing gas for a present.
I couldn't tell what this picture was. I think it was made during the great silly string massacre. This unidentified person had silly string spewed at them and they ducked and I just happened to get a photo of it hitting the back of their neck. You can see from the angle how their head points down and the curve of their back up. They also have on some kind of hat.

Hey, I am good at figuring out stuff like this. I should get a job as a super hero or a blogger or something where I can use my input for the good of humanity. Wait a second, I think I may be already doing those things.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an ASS!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger