Thursday, May 14, 2009

More Rocking From Relay for Life...

Here's a young band, I think they called themselves Falling Forward or something like that. Pretty good, well rehearsed, I did not know any of the songs. I think it might have been what they call Christan Rock.

I am not too familiar with that kind of music but it is pretty big I think. I play at church and all that but it's liturgical music, kind of Mexican folk songs and old Catholic favorites. Lots of polka type stuff which on it's good days can kind of veer into gypsy territory. That's why I am not up on the latest stuff, to busy with something else.

From the back, hey I got back stage at a gig!

Nick and Marshall. Both Black Belts from the Taekwondo school, Marshall plays with us in the Stone Wall Rockers sometimes, Nick teaches at the TKD school and is up for drum line leader on Mary's graduation. Young men doing lots of things well.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger