Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Band Photos from The Church Festival...

Here's some band photos from last weekends church festival. This first one is Mudbelly. One of his favorite things is playing music outside on hot days and completely sweating through his clothes. Loves large closed back Fender speaker cabinets cranked up loud enough his trouser legs flap from the passage of sound waves. I am not making any of this up.

Dan on drums. A friend in the neighborhood later recounted recognizing "Wipeout" from two blocks away. Drums weren't miked either.














Roy on lead guitar. He was a sub for our usual guy, Larry who could not make the gig. He rehearsed with us once, see the blog post on the sheriff's visit to the house then played a gig. We only hung him out to dry a couple of times when he took a ride. A very good sport, said he would like to play with us more. Maybe we can treat him a little better in the future.










Runt on lead vocals. People ask me all the time, "is that is real name?" I say, "No."

They say, "What is it?" I say, "Runtly."


There was another guy in the band. Will deal with him in a separate post, not enough room for anymore pictures in this space today.




Posted by Picasa

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dan-Dan said...

I'll be forwarding this post/endorsement for SONOR Drums to SONOR HQ in Germany. We should each be looking for our $39,000 to arrive in our accounts via international wire transfer in the near future!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger