Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Got My Obama Windows...

The Stimulus Plan reaches behind the pine curtain. Yes sir we are helping out with the installation of three new double windows and a door. As part of the the American Recovery and Reinvestment Tax Act of 2009 we get a tax credit (read that as less taxes folks in addition to the already record tax cuts by the current administration for folks in my bracket) for installing energy efficient home upgrades. We also get future savings on the electric/energy bill which helps the environment and hopefully reduces demand on foreign energy sources and debt borrowing which puts our money in the hands of nasty people. Local workers were put to work and bought beer and cigs on the way home from work.

What's not to like?
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger