Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Aunt Winnie Lou Passes...

Sorry to report the passing of my Mom's sister in law Winnie Lou Wiley. She lived in Wilson Ar. This photo of Cathy, Winnie Lou and my Mom was taken at her house June 2008.

I remember the many good times and fun of meals she cooked and walks on the arrow straight streets lined with big trees of small town Arkansas all surrounded with flat fields of cotton and soybean. I recall the good hearted jesting of my childhood with her and Uncle Gilbert over old time South West Conference football when the Longhorns and the Razorbacks still played. Those are good memories, good times. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger janet lee wiley said...

It was nice to see that picture. I'm sitting here crying and googled Meme's name and this is what I found...thank you, Carl
-janet lee wiley

7:54 PM  
Blogger Carl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Carl said...

Send me your email, mine is cewallac@consolidated.net I have a few more pictures from that trip if you would like them. Good to hear from you, you are in my prayers.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger