Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another Back Porch Band Gig...

The Back Porch Band had a road trip gig last night, hired to play a birthday gig in the great city of to the great city of Barnum, Tx. That's a few miles out of Corrigan if you don't have your GPS handy. In this photo lefy to roght, Buck, Earl, Neil,


Neil steps up to the mike. He's usually on steel, but with another member Lanny on vacation in Nashville he steped to 6 string with Buck subbing on steel.















Buck and lead guitar Earl trade licks. Posted by Picasa












Nice set up, covered pavilion to play with a few mounted fans to break the 100 degree heat.








Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger