Friday, July 08, 2011

Most of the Time When People Ask Me...

...What this blog is all about I say, "Me." A couple of recent photos makes me think may be it's about the future and it's certainly about changes happening here and now, around us, to the various blog characters and the world.

How about this evidence? First photo is the western
sky from my house during last months forest fires south and west of town that burned up about 20,000 woodland acres. Crop out the trees and the cows that are a dead East Texas giveaway and you could imagine a lost in spaceman staring up at a strange sun on a lost planet.

Next photo looking about south on Sam Rayburn Lake past Calhoun Point into the Mud Creek drainage you can see the the wind sweeping sand off the dry land exposed by drought. I have long witnessed land erosion at the lake shore from the waves but I guess wind erosion is now a reality.

More changes later...
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger