Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fat Cats...


I thought it was going to be a real busy day at work. You know how it is, prepare for the worst and it's not so bad? Well I was off by 3pm, heading out of the boat ramp cove by 4:15. Soon fishing we decided to quit at 6pm. We caught 20 fat cats. They are In shallow water, all under slip corks. 

On the way home we kind of got hungry for a hamburger so instead of cleaning fish we stopped by an Ex WHMC co-worker's house and stocked his pond. It's not going to be a surprise or anything, he asked me to do this some time ago. 

All you other ex WHMC co-workers, I'll soon be by to stock your ponds also.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger