Thursday, April 12, 2012

Catch MudbellyLive Next Week...


Not to mention pulling off this coming Sunday's Mass with Cathy in Indiana with family and Mary doubtful because she is out of town with the Zamoras there are plenty of chances to catch Mudbelly live in action this coming week.

Tuesday is with the StratKats for the regular LSSLC monthly dance. 

Friday is open mic at the Standpipe. Usually gets started around 7:30. 

Saturday is some kind of benefit roping event with the Back Porch Band at the Angelina Expo Center. If you haven't noticed Willie Nelson also plays the expo center next week. I was kind of excited about this and not because I am going to see Willie.  Actually in all my years of viewing live music in the great state of Texas I have never seen Willie so I figure I'll keep the record clean. I was excited to just be following him later in the week. That is until I found out Willie is playing inside the Expo and I am playing outside in one of the cow pens. Little bit of a let down but I do think that is where the food is being served so that will be ok. Playing out doors is also great when you use large closed back Fender amps like I do. 

I would imagine that Willie has played in a cow pen also. He just can't remember when it was or the exact circumstances how came to be.   Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger