Monday, July 23, 2012

The Electric Went out and the Camera Battery Died...



18 hours without power after a big lightning storm and I bet you guys were wondering what I was doing. I also ran out of camera batteries. I rode the knee board till my arms hurt, Mary was the only person in the boat driving, I was yelling "hands on the wheel" anyway so no pictures.

So this all gives us a chance to backtrack a bit and get up a few more pictures from out recent Chicago visit. First photo, Cathy, me, Katie and Peter. We got a street person to snap this candid pose of us looking all like one of those tribute cover bands you see these days maybe suddenly breaking into "Rock Lobster."

Second photo is the building where the PK lives. Their's is the second floor window in the turret on front.    Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Katy and Peter own a tabacco city huh? Well I hope the shop and all their future endeavors work out for them.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger