Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More on the East Texas Political News....

 Looks like around here the farmers have come out in support of Obama. Thanks guys. 








Here's a photo Cathy made driving across East Texas yesterday. First off I guess this guy is elected and some one tries to take your gun, call him.  Constable is a powerful office in Texas. Only person that can boss a constable around is the Governor. 

It does seem to be that the NRA works to make sure you can have a gun and be able to buy a gun. It's a big business. I'm a little guy. I do have an old shotgun. I think I'll throw my support behind a federal government that creates regulations that ensures I'll have the nice wilderness areas and lakes of Texas to carry that old shotgun around on when I hunt. 

I also appreciate the nice floating boat docks the government has installed on the local lake. Makes it easy for the farmers I take fishing to step into the boat.

Guess I just want my elected officials to do different stuff.   

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger