Thursday, October 18, 2012

Put a Political Sign in My Yard...

You know how some people are stocking up prior to the coming election on guns, ammo and canned goods to be well prepared for the end of rational times and the beginning of renewed night screaming? Well I been doing that too. Only thing I had not counted on was using up my supplies before the first ballot was cast. I was glad that the kids were here this past weekend as they helped me stave off an assault on the political yard sign I put up. 

First photo has Katie nailing the first one that tried to take my yard sign. 



Second photo is Peter getting him some. Peter reportedly had never shot a gun. He caught on quick. He only needed Rose's help to finish off a few cripples. 





Remember how I mentioned stocking up on canned goods? They are gone in a good old East Tex blaze of gunfire and popped tops. 





Last Photo Peter lowers his draw to check if there is anything still moving in the bush. Mary says "did you see that last one jump!"  








Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Wallace said...

Hey Dad, I can only see the first photo on this post.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger