Saturday, March 02, 2013

First Fish of 2013...



Cathy is bundled against the cold March wind as we get out to the lake for our first trip this year. We have been so busy with other stuff we have neglected the winter fishing this year. The spring schedule is already filling up so we will squeeze in a few trips as we can. 








This is on the way back to the boat ramp. Behind me you can see the top of Cathy's hat as she tries to sit out of the wind. Fishing was too slow to sit in the cold. We caught two cats, came home and filleted them for the grill. They made a nice supper.







Hey! Are these good to eat?   Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger