Thursday, February 21, 2013

Grandma's Magic Coat...



When I wear Grandma's magic coat I feel good. I can do anything. I have special powers. I have a special Grandma to recognize that there are coats with special powers. 

Grandma spotted this coat hanging in a thrift store in Chicago. It must have been dropped off there by someone who knew that another person would come along and be able to see the power.  I was very little at the time and my grandma knew it would not fit but she also knew I would grow into it. The coat is leather and is made in a magic place in Italy. Grandma does not know how it got Chicago but I do know that it made it's way to Lufkin and I am now big enough to wear it.

I do know that one day I will out grow the magic coat. There will be other grand children to wear it. Warren is already patiently waiting his turn. 

There are plenty of big people around that would like to wear the magic coat. That's too bad. The coat is for little people. They need the magic the most.   Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice. Magic coats are best worn by people that believe.

Peace.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger