Sunday, January 01, 2023

Year End Live Music List...

Back in the days when I was buying CDs I would pride myself (don't look that up in an urban dictionary) on how many releases I might or might not have have bought that ended up on someone's best of year end list. Usually best I would do was 3 or maybe 5 if it was a top 100. My taste is pretty eclectic so when I was buying stuff it was stuff that no-one else bought. 

I looked at a few year end lists this year and there was nothing I had ever heard of on them. Guess I'm out of the loop. 

Now that I have reached that fixed income stage of life I pretty much gave up buying new music and I have not listened to Spotify at all. Instead I have concentrated on buying a few goofy thrift store records, listening to the New Orleans public radio station WWOZ and spinning the (at a conservative estimate) 1500-2000 cds and records I have. 

Sure there have been some music I would like to have bought but it was usually by bands I have been collecting for years so I decided I would just play the ones I have.  

I did see live music in 2022 and here's the photos of shows I went to. I didn't label them or anything but I think you can enjoy anyway.    

































































 Just one more. 

And another.

Why not me? 



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger