Tuesday, July 09, 2024

Drum and Tuba 4th...

We made it a drum and tuba Christmas July 4th with patriotic tunes played for a picnic at St. Patrick's Catholic Church. Morgan was on drums for this gig with guest appearances by Parker, Cullen and Ezra.  

I am a patriot with love of my country and all things about it and people in it. I'm against a nationalist who exhibits devotion to one particular group or cause over all others. There's some of those running around so watch out. 

We played all the favorites, National Anthem, service hymns, Columbia Gem of the Ocean, America and more. 


I think the crowd was pleased. We even had a couple of bucks thrown in the tip jar. 

Thanks to Father Denzil for inviting us to play and being an energetic priest and Drum and Tuba supporter.


 





 

 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger