Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bathroom pictures


Not pictures of anyone in the bathroom, but pictures of the bathrooms. Over the past year we have remodeled both baths and the project officially ended today when I hauled a load of debris to the dump. Here is a picture of the old bathroom. Kind of a European old world style if you could make out the pictures on the wall.




Here is my bathroom. The small pictures and a wall hanging one the wall you can't see give it a Far East motif.

Now the two nicest rooms in the house are the bath rooms. The rest of the house has a sort of a funky New Orleans thing going on. Not a pee, puke, tee shirt shop daquri bar Bourbon St. thing, but a messy Garden District thing with crazy music that wants to make you groove floating in the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger