Tuesday, September 13, 2005

In Henderson Texas...

In Henderson, TX today there was two guys on a street corner. One had a sign said, "No Fags in Heaven." I couldn't see the other guys sign good, I think it might have said "God Bless America." As I drove past it looked like the police were arriving.

I wondered if those two guys were together.

Also saw a letter to the Lufkin News. Find it at this link:
http://www.lufkindailynews.com/opin/content/news/opinion/stories/2005/09/08/20050908LDNletter_2.html
So when they get these people rounded up next lets get the blacks, the queers, the gypsies, the Jews, the hippies, the Catholics, HEY wait a minute, that's me. How did that happen?

Did somebody try this one time before? May be my good blog readers should all write this letter author, he is in Zavalla, Tx, I would think a general delivery letter would find him there, it's a small town. Don't bother to tell him what you think, just remind him of history. WWII vets could simply send any news clippings they saved announcing the wars end and just tell him, "I'm sure glad that's over, I don't really want to do it again, or see anybody else have to do it either."

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Maxwell said...

Those whose, race, color, sex, language, religion, opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status is currently in vogue, seem not to think much about what would happen if one (or more) of these was suddenly out of vogue, nor to understand just how quickly that could be!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger