Monday, September 05, 2005

If Elvis gets a picture...


So does Jerry Lee Lewis. I have always been more of a Jerry Lee/Carl Perkins/Johnny Cash kind of guy I thought this was a really cool picture. Jerry Lee takes a break from the piano to play a little guitar. Cool Fender amp in the background.

I think I will start a little Jerry Lee picture collection. I have two pictures right now, one I will not post here because I am trying to keep this a family site and the picture shows Jerry making an obscene gesture understood around the world using BOTH HANDS. If you need a copy email me.

I have seen Jerry Lee in concert once. Scared me. Aren't you glad his parents did not know about Ritlan. Would have missed out on some great music.

Happy Labor Day. Take time out for the guys at Boeing now on strike. Unions have made some mistakes, I know I was Union for 25 years. These guys are standing up because they are tired of big CEO pay packages, jobs going else where, getting screwed on the health care and benefits. To heck with a raise, we just want our job and to be taken care of when sick and when we get old.

Union or not, if you were off this weekend remember, it was their idea, not the big boss mans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger