Saturday, October 15, 2005

Mary and boyfriend...

I get a request from big sister Katie to embarrass little sister Mary for all the world to see. Have I embarrassed Katie on this blog? Is that the reason for the request? She is a regular reader I know. She is just watching, making sure I keep my mouth shut. She is creating a great wide world outcry over little sisters business to hide her own. This is like the politicians do, a spin tactic.

Little does she know of the video that has somehow escaped to the internet of me in the whirlpool in the lab at school. Everybody and I mean everybody is talking about that one.

Anyway here is a picture of Mary and her boy friend Brian. They are sitting in the stands at the football game. I don't know why Mary is covering her face, I don't think she knew the picture was being taken. Brian is a quiet boy, plays the French Horn, don't say much. His family did not know he could talk until he suddenly came up with a girlfriend. Now they know he is capable of language.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Maxwell said...

I think you neglected to include the link to the video you mentioned ;)

7:24 PM  
Blogger Dan Maxwell said...

Although, I was hesitant when you mentioned that you appeared to be 'nekid' in that whirlpool, I looked at it anyway and came away wondering what that hand gesture you made was indicating ;->

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger