Saturday, November 05, 2005

Bought two cars...


Went to Houston and traded in the PT cruiser on two slightly used 05 Scions. One has 13K and the other has 19k miles on it. Should pay for themselves pretty quick, I have been buying 10 gallons of gas a day myself, be great to cut that in half.

Mary hates it that we got two the same color. It was the only choice, they had 5 just like this. Actually Cathy's has some fancy wheels, mine does not.

Katie has one of these also she bought almost a year ago. Drives the heck out of it and I figured it would be fine for me. Hers is also gray, silver or what ever you call it.

This is a car that is marketed to the 20 something generation, hope I don't screw it up for them, but I want that 35 miles per gallon. 50 is the new 30, the older you will get... and all that.

Kept my truck, it is in good shape and we need something to pull the boat, haul stuff and so on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Maxwell said...

Hardly seems perverted at all :-)

I'd say most 20 somethings are students, so you fit the demographic in that way!

Love the picture, cute pose. Congrats on the new wheels!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Carl said...

I had hoped for a hybrid gas electric, but those things are so popular and rare they are demanding 5-7 thousand over the sticker price.

This thing is a tin can car, its got air and a cd player, you can go in it and that's about it!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger