Sunday, October 23, 2005

Another busy day for the Marching band...

The Lufkin High School Band received a 1st Division rating at marching contest yesterday.

The football team also won the homecoming game. Me and Cathy did our part, we worked the concession stand.

Here is Mary and boyfriend Brian at homecoming.

Me and Cathy also did something else Saturday morning, I forgot what it was...oh yeah we walked in the Alzheimers Memory Walk, a benefit for the local association.

Go Astros, tough luck last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger