Friday, November 25, 2005

Check out these pilgrims...





Yeah I know it's the day after Thanksgiving. We should have been deer hunting, watching UT vs. A&M, eating left over turkey or some other suitable pursuit. Instead me Morgan and Mary spent a couple of hours on Big Sam catching catfish.

A really great day, only the second time I have been fishing since school started and I think it is the first time for the kids since the beach this summer, they still had Spanish mackerel leaders tied to their poles. They were on top of the game though, I think I only put 3 keepers in the boat and threw back a couple too small.
Caught them about 25 feet deep, flats on the edges of the old river channel that runs through the lake on Danny King's Catfish bait.



These fish are swimming in our bellies right now, we cooked them for supper, had my mom out and Cathy took the rest to work for anyone that might be tired of turkey.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger