Wednesday, November 16, 2005

loaded bass player...


Here is what my new car looks like loaded up with my bass gear on the way to the state school gig.

If I ever need a bigger amp than this I'm playing in the wrong band.

Gig went well, downside was that the silver face Bassman head you see fizzed out on me. I have had it for 20 years, bought in a pawn shop. It was made sometime between 1977 and 1982 or so. It is always a hassle to find someone to work on old tube amps in Lufkin. I do have a line on someone to call, I just need to get a wiring diagram and thanks to the joys of the internet, looks like it will be easy to find one.

Was able to finish the gig by using my sansamp box through to the main system. A handy box to have, I would not gig without it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger