Thursday, December 01, 2005

Dreams of doors again...

After an evening of study and prior to a big test today my brain was very active in the sleeping hours between these two events.

I dreamed I was with my co-workers, we were eating lunch at wrought iron patio tables in what seemed to be the backyard of a private residence. I sat alone at my table, another table was full of people, I did not feel alone at this table by myself for as others walked by they commented on how good my food looked. We were all dressed in the tan scrubs our department wears at the hospital. We talked about cameras.

Then I was in the hospital. My wife was also there, working, but did not have on her scrubs. I had a camera, I made a picture of a door to a patients room. I looked at it, it was a digital camera, then I took another picture of the door, and another and another...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger