Sunday, December 11, 2005

Tunes for the week...

Ok here is my selections for inspiration for a week that will include a couple of finals and my mom' bypass surgery:
Atom Bomb - Blind Boys of Alabama
Jerusalem - Steve Earle
Fabulous T- Birds Greatest Hits
You Better Keep Still - T Model Ford
West Eats Meet - Harry Manx
Plastic Seat Sweat - Southern Culture on the Skids
East Nashville Skyline - Todd Snider
She Aint None of Your'n - Tmodel Ford
A Ass Pocket of Whiskey - R.L. Burnside
Childish Things - James McMurtry

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Maxwell said...

I don't care who you are, you've got to love titles like, "West Eats Meet" and "Plastic Seat Sweat"!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Carl said...

I did not even make those up either!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger