Wednesday, May 10, 2006

One more test...

One more final tomorrow. After great success last week with that round of tests I sit and moan a bit here. I know I passed one test, all were reported to pass it. Kind of stunk up the lab practical a bit today, I think I did one thing totally wrong. It might be a mixed bag on the finals. Only way to fail would be to not show up, but still I hate the waiting on grades, especially since I know of one screw up, may be it won't be treated too harshly.

I can't study am more at this point, I sit here listening to moody jazz spoken word poetry, alternately downing shots of absinthe and going outside to do some primal screaming. Just kidding about the absinthe. I don't do booze. I am thinking about the song by the rock band The Ramones called "I want to be Sedated," but I don't do the Ramones either, haven't heard the song and since everybody and his brother has one of their tee shirts I figure they have jumped the shark. Must have been one of those had to be there moments like when the blues man John Lee Hooker waved at me. At least I think he waved at me.

Anyway if I was sedated I wouldn't be Carl, I would not be able to get up early, look at that feller in the mirror that is going to give me the most trouble all day and then commence the daily screw ups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger