Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The end is near...

Of school that is, hope you don't think I was about to present evidence of other ends, such as a bad case of plummer's butt or something.

Tomorrow starts a little stretch that completes testing of the semester material and then goes right into finals. I think 11 tests, 12 counting Spanish that I have in about 8 days.

It will be kind of like going in a tunnel, you know there is a light at the end, but it is very dim and it is a long slanting spit covered surface to be transversed against a backdrop of howling madness, missed opputunities, oh shits and stupid mistakes. Thankfully, even though my emotions sometimes veer among these poles I am having a strong finish to the semester. Grades since spring break have been really good. Not that I could not hurt myself by blowing something, but I think there is enough points left I could really help myself. Got back a major test yesrterday that was a 97 in a class where I have a low B so things are beefed up as good as possible.

Output here might be below par due to other concerns so bear with me.

Oh yeah, another area of pressure, I guess some of you know about "Cathy Week." Her birthday May 7th, mother's day, national nurses week, she thinks it is all about her, so that means presents, eating out and general special treatment. I got to produce here also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger