Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Great...

Father's Day/Juneteenth/Catfish Roundup/Bream Rodeo.

Ended up with 20 fish, 10 cats, 10 bream. Lot of undersize throw backs. Better than average numbers and not bad at all for a rainy Saturday. All were intent on catching.













Then the bite got started. Katie and Travis were glad they spent $11 on a single day fishing license. We got checked. Third time this year, if you are fishing out of Hank's Creek you better be legal.
Some fished till they passed out. I think the splochy pictures are due to some hot sauces and smoked oyster juice on the camera lens.









Score one for Travis.







A double.













Something tried to crawl up my back while I was tubing.
Watch that woman behind me guys. And yes old dad did catch some fish.

This story ends the same as so many others. Those fish are now swimming in our bellies.





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger