Thursday, June 08, 2006

Might be a purpose after all...

Just reflected a bit on the purpose of things here. Of course it is to amuse first off. Provides info for family in friends in this busy time. An outlet for me so I can get stuff out of my head so if I was to have a home accident, fell and cracked my head, and emergency crews responded they would not be slipping and sliding in white bass fishing thoughts and tripping on little guys in matador suits running everywhere that poured out of that crack in my noggin.

The thing I though about was that maybe provided here for my friends is some snippits of how other friends are affected by the events of the world. It is real easy to be busy, life is going good and be little effected by the currents flowing through the river of life. Lot of distractions, if it aint in my living room it aint a problem. Easy attitude to have, me and many of us are pretty comfortable in the holes of our making.

Hope this page widens out the circle of that hole. Maybe here experiences can be found such as news of people in Iraq or how the policies of government effects teachers from the mouth of teachers. You know, show the experiences, not just my opinion.

Man that last one is a good sentence. Shoulda just wrote that first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger