Tuesday, June 27, 2006

TKD Tournament results...

Well we are officially on the road to world champ. Mary took 1st place in the American TKD Association tournament this past weekend in sparring. To get the the championship you go to tournament and get points on how you place. This world tournament was worth triple points. She is in the 14-16 year old 2nd and 3rd degree ring. The troph was almost as tall as her shoulder.

Morgan did well, he won one and lost one, not good enough to place, but that ring he is in is very tough.

I am very proud of both kids, they drove to Little Rock by themselves, stayed safe and had a good time.

I am winding down my last week for this summer session, putting my finishing touches on a case study. I'm past 2000 words and have a nice brochure made. That's 2000 words you may never see posted here.

The unreleased writings if you will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger