Thursday, March 15, 2007

Glad my brain farts are on spring break...

With the womens of the household out of town you would think it would be a wild good time around here. It's pretty quiet. Trying to not get so far out to sea I can't swim back on this case study I am writing. Got a hair cut. They called me and I worked about 5 hours yesterday. Jammed with the boys to prepare for the gig this weekend.

The one area that my brain has passed gas in is that I cannot establish the location of my camera. It was last seen when we went to the lake last Friday. No pictures were made. It was in the bag with the cds we carried to listen to in the boat. I don't know where those cds are either. I hate this loss, maybe it will turn up. The camera is a few years old, the batteries are held in with a velcro apparatus of my own design so we are not talking a brand new modern device and it seems like it now and then does not focus properly but it is an old friend that has recorded many happenings, a bunch of which have been shared on this page with you good visitors.

I guess I brought this loss on myself when I called an old friend the other day, someone I had not spoken with in years and gave him the address here. Told him, check it out for pictures of us in action.

Another good reason to have this blog, I don't call you and lose my camera.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dad is it a red bag. Mom might have had it...she had a large red bag with lots of CDs in it...I'm not sure if the camera was there too it wasn't opened while they were here. You should check with her...LOVE YOU!!!

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She says she does not have it.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger